Ms. Amber Bogle is the Legal Assistant of Mueller Robak LLC. Ms. Bogle has been with the firm since August of 2015.
Ms. Bogle’s primary responsibility is to track and maintain legislative bills and resolutions progress for Mueller Robak clients. She also is responsible for drafting and coordinating client’s required filings with the Nebraska Accountability and Disclosure Commission.
Ms. Bogle’s previous work experience includes employment as a paralegal at different law firms, an Executive Assistant at the Nebraska Attorney General’s Office and Law Office Superintendent for the Nebraska Air National Guard. Ms. Bogle served a total of twelve years in the National Guard.
She has one young daughter, Annabelle.
- Bellevue University, Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies, 2012
Awards and Distinctions:
- Certified Paralegal, National Association of Legal Assistants, 2015
- Air Force Commendation Medal, Nebraska Air National Guard, 2015
- Former President, Lincoln Legal Professionals Association
- Former Trustee, Palmyra Village Board of Trustees
- Volunteer, Youth Sports Coach