Bub Windle is an associate at Mueller Robak LLC. He works on legislative and government relation matters with a wide range of clients, including professionals and trade associations, nonprofit organizations, political subdivisions, and companies in the telecommunication, pharmaceutical, and aviation sectors.
Prior to joining Mueller Robak LLC, Mr. Windle worked at an international law firm in Washington, DC, focusing his practice on white collar defense, investigations, and representation of corporations and individuals in connection with government enforcement initiatives. He has represented financial institutions, corporations, and individuals before various government agencies, including the Department of Justice, Securities and Exchange Commission, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, and Federal Trade Commission.
Mr. Windle is a graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law. He received his B.A. in Political Science and Economics from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Mr. Windle is a Lincoln, Nebraska native.
Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Nebraska
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2011
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, B.A., with highest distinction, 2008
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Fresh Start, Board Member
- Frank H. Woods Telephone Pioneer Museum, Board Member
- Legal Due Diligence in International M&A, Corporate Accountability Report (The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc.), 13 CARE 01, January 2015 (coauthored by Timothy A. Mackey and Michael L. Spafford).
- Resolving Legal Issues in the War on Terror: Habeas Corpus, The Supreme Court, and Combatants Status Review Tribunals, Missouri Valley Journal of Social Science, Vol. XI, 2008