Ms. Karlene Behlen, the Firm Administrator of Mueller Robak LLC, has been with the firm since September of 2015.
Ms. Behlen’s primary responsibility is to carry out the day-to-day business and administrative functions of the firm, including human resources management, financial management, information systems, and facilities management. She also is responsible for supporting the senior partners of the firm as well as other administrative duties.
Ms. Behlen’s previous work experience includes employment as an administrative assistant in Global Product Development at GSK.
Ms. Behlen is a Columbus, Nebraska Native.
Ms. Behlen and her husband, Jon, have a son and a daughter, Sam and Sarah.
- Southeast Community College, Associate of Applied Science, with distinction, 1988
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Former Volunteer, Malcom Public Schools Booster Club
- Volunteer, Northwest Community Church, Malcolm, NE
- Volunteer, Center for People in Need